Hot Runner Temperature Control Systems are multi functional control system, incorporating micro controller, and are most versatile & cost efficient, optimally designed to best suit the control needs of Hot Runner Moulds in Plastic Injection Molding Machines.
- User Freindly 7” Touch PLC Console
- Firing Angle Heat Control through SSRs
- Soft Start for Heater Failure Prevention
- MCBs for Over Current Protection
- Automatic Switch to Manual Control in Case of Thermocouple Sensor Open
- Heater Current Measurement of Individual Zones
- Models Available upto 48 Zones
- Individual Heater Zones Status Display
- Adaptive PID / Manual PID / Percentage Heat Control
- Alarm for Under and Over Temperature
- Additional Programmable Relay Output per Each zone for Heater / Blower / Alarm
- Unique Standby Mode to Save Time & Energy when Machine is at Standby position
- Caster Wheels for Easy movement of the HOT-Rkon Control Panel
Plastic Injection Molding Machine
"Hot Runner Temperature Control System."